I thought the easy part was over once we got accepted!
-Parent of McInstosh High School Senior
There’s a special benefit to utilizing the knowledge and expertise of an Independent Educational Consultant, but there’s additional value in working with Capstone Educational Consultants . . .
- through Mark’s counsel to more than 1,000 students in reaching college decisions.
- through Mark’s qualifying education in College Student Affairs and Independent Educational College Planning.
- through Mark’s memberships in organizations like the Higher Education Consultants Association who raise the bar on standards and ethics of practice along with stringent membership requirements.
- through Mark’s certifications as a Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®, Strong Interest Inventory® and DiSC® Profile Practitioner.
- through Mark’s personal visits to more than 60 college campuses in the last two years and more than 300 colleges throughout his career.
- from more than 10 years experience in working with Admissions at Bryan College, a private, Christian college in Tennessee.
- in having a diverse background, understanding the value of advanced placement courses, dual enrollment, CLEP exams and homeschool curriculum toward college admissions and academics.
- by matching the student’s academic goals with social needs based on their personal values in finding the right college.
- through assisting to identify students strengths and weaknesses and learning more about themselves to better know what college is best suited for them.
- by helping them match those strengths with their career dreams.
- from having a thorough understanding of the admissions and financial aid process.
- by reducing the guaranteed tension that occurs in the family during this season in the parent/student relationship.
- from breaking down the admissions process into more manageable phases because of a clear knowledge of the timeline.
- through proven results and families satisfied with Mark’s services!
- Learn all about Mark’s qualifications, background, recommendations and endorsements HERE!
Click HERE to arrange a time for your FREE consultation!