- June 16-19 and 22-25 (11:00-12:30)
- June 16-19 and 22-25 (1:00-2:30)
Students will meet in small groups of 6 or fewer, during the designated day and times at Capstone Educational Consultants, Peachtree City location following all safety precautions according to the CDC. In the event this is not possible, we will conduct this course through our online instructional software.
Differing topics covered will be based on the needs of the students, but specific topics will include:
- Spanish I Vocabulary
- Conversational Phrases
- Transportation, Travel, Food, Recreational Activities, Likes, and Dislikes)
- Telling Time and Using Money
- Present Tense Verb Conjugations and some Irregular Verb Conjugations
- Speaking and Reading Fluency
During the 2-week period, we will administer a series of assignments, quizzes, and end-of-course test. Students will receive a grade for each, along with a grade for participation. We recognize this course cannot be used to fulfill a requirement at school, but it will most deservedly add to your knowledge and understanding of the Spanish language. And for this reason, we want to reward you for your effort during this course.
Therefore, students will receive the following reward in recognition of their work during this class:
- A – $75.00 Amazon Gift Card
- B – $50.00 Amazon Gift Card
- C – $25.00 Amazon Gift Card
All gift cards will be mailed to the student following the completion of the course.
General Supplies & Material Supplied
The registration fee provides access to this course for one student whose name is listed on the registration form. This course is non-refundable/non-transferrable.