Date(s) - 02/16/2019
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Capstone Educational Consultants
This SAT Test Workshop series is a perfect opportunity for students planning to take the March SAT test on March 9, 2019.
- Learn strategies for handling the most important question types.
- Learn the most common errors and how to avoid them.
- Practice with pacing drills to improve your time management skills.
- In-class and take-home practice material are provided.
- Optional full-length practice test opportunity is available.
Students are able to select from a variety of options:
⒈ Select the Full Workshop Ticket below and attend all three upcoming Saturday workshop sessions:
- February 16 — 12:00-3:00 — Math & Science
- February 23 — 12:00-3:00 — Reading & English
- March 2 — 12:00-3:00 — SAT Test Strategies That Work
- Sign up for an optional full-length Practice Test (included)
⒉ Select the Math & Science Ticket below and attend ONLY the February 16th workshop session.
⒊ Select other individual workshop sessions by visiting their event registration pages.
⒋ The opportunity for a full-length Practice Test is available for a nominal fee.
Bookings are closed for this event.