Your College Application Blueprint
Just getting started on the college search, college essay, college application thing? Lost in all the details with no idea how or where to start?
- LIVE group sessions
- One-on-One with College Advisor
- Eight hours of coaching
- Additional hours available
Start drafting your future!
Your App Blueprint
Welcome to Your College App Blueprint, an 8-week college application outline series.
- Five of the eight sessions are LIVE group seminars on a variety of topics designed to outline your journey. Each night will close with time for questions.
- During week 3, 4, and 7, you’ll meet with one of our college advisors to discuss your college list, activities list assembly, and progress with the college essay.
- When it’s all said and done, you’ll have an opportunity to request additional time with an advisor or select a College Application Timeline and Essay Audit.
College App Blueprint Schedule
Each of the meetings will last one hour and we will offer each session twice, so you only have to attend one of them.
Here’s what you can expect:
Meeting 1: For Student and Parent (September 7 or 9)
- Admissions Process Overview
- Financial Aid Crash Course
Meeting 2 (September 14 or 16)
- Capstone’s Student Portal Access
- Drafting Your College List
- Balancing Your College List
- Assembling Your Activities
Meeting 3 (Week of September 20)
- Individual Appointment: Review Your College List and Activities
Meeting 4 (Week of September 27)
- Individual Appointment: Review Your Application(s)
Meeting 5 (October 5 or 7)
- Writing Your Essay Kickstart
- Essay Topic Tease
Meeting 6 (October 12 or 14)
- Common App Essay Brainstorming
- Essay Type and Structure
Meeting 7 (Week of October 18)
- First Draft Submission for Review
Meeting 8 (October 26 or 28)
- Supplemental Essays
- “Why Us?” Essays
After the final session you will have an opportunity to add time with your advisor or upgrade your Blueprint to include a College Application Timeline and Essay Audit!
This program costs $849. All sessions are LIVE with one of our experienced college advisors and the program includes real-time Q&A and three personal meetings.
This program is designed to assist students through the onset of the college journey, providing opportunities for students to successfully navigate the steps of the college application process.
You may add time if you feel the need or upgrade your BLUEPRINT to include a College Application Timeline Essay Audit.
Register Here for Your Blueprint
We will follow-up with an agreement, a link for payment, and a short intake form.
Strong Interest Inventory® and the Strong logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of CPP Inc. in the United States and other countries. The MBTI® Certified Practitioner logo is a trademark or registered trademark of the Myers & Briggs Foundation in the United States.
ACT® is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc. SAT® is a registered trademark of the College Board and the National Merit Scholarship Corporation.