Responsibility and high expectations are placed on the shoulders of our high school students every day. It is, perhaps, greater today than in any other time in American history. Their success is measured in terms of test scores, academics along with how they intend on changing the world. Any parent knows there is more than that to define what makes our sons and daughters successful. As parents, we strive to also include them in sports, church, clubs and activities that will together build within them that confident, well-rounded student of discipline and responsibility.
A Capstone consultant works one-on-one with each student, helping to identify colleges and universities that offer the best match for the student’s unique needs while keeping the student on track through every phase of the college application process. You may be asking yourself: Why Hire A College Consultant?
We can help your family with:
- High School Curriculum Planning. We help students make smart decisions regarding their high school courses early so they can stay on the right path for college admissions.
- Admissions Profile Assessment. While we cannot guarantee admission to any individual college, we can help your child recognize their strengths as both an individual and an applicant.
- College Selection. We assist your child in discovering the colleges and universities which best match their interests, personality, needs and admissions profile.
- College Entrance Exams. We can assist in determining when to schedule testing. We also provide assistance in test preparation through our unique relationship with ePrep.
- College Applications and Essays. We work with the student to develop the best approach for staying in front of the application details and varied deadlines. We do assist in each aspect of the application process including the review of essays.
- Majors and Careers. Students change their major an average of three different times before settling on one that seems right. We work with students to identify their interests, skills and strengths coupled with their personalities and academic forte to determine the likelihood of future success in careers of interest and/or to determine ideas of majors to consider.
- Financial Aid. At Capstone, we understand the growing concerns toward financing college. We assist families in identifying potential financial strengths in the family through supplemental financing such as merit and non-merit based scholarships, grants and institutional aid.
An Unbiased Third Party
- There is nothing more comforting than a peaceful home. Capstone becomes that unbiased third party directly involved in the entire college pursuit experience. By adding Capstone to the process, families are able to focus on the best of spending time together instead of experiencing added conflict over the admissions process.