Ever since 1998, millions of students have turned to Do What You Are ® to assist in making the right decisions that best represent their “personality type,” — a true secret to success! When it comes to finding the career path and education as a high school or college student, nothing does it better than DWYA!
Reach beyond a simple list of things you might want to do and set your sights on more realistic long-term goals that include career options and in doing so, you will be taking the necessary steps in selecting a college major that will continue the process of planning and maximize the learning experience by aligning your education, work and relationships with who you are, and ultimately, enjoy life more.
Do What You Are® will help students:
- enhance self-awareness,
- recognize natural strengths and blindspots,
- heighten effectiveness,
- handle stress and change better,
- improve communication, and
- make more informed decisions.
A personalized report comes with every Do What You Are® and includes:
- a description of your personality type,
- requirements for a satisfying college experience,
- a list of your natural strengths and blindspots,
- a description of your ideal environment for a satisfying career,
- a preferred style of learning summary,
- a list of suggested careers and potential majors to consider